326.013, Friday 8:30-11:00, Room: S2 048, Start: October 8, 2021
From Friday November 26 on (until further notice), the course takes place in online form only (see the Zoom link below).
To take part in the course, you have to enrol in the KUSSS system. This course is offered simultaneously for the master program "Computer Science" and for the master program "Computer Mathematics".
This course gives a survey on the use of formal methods for the development of reliable software. More specifically, we deal with
- specifying sequential programs and concurrent systems,
- computer-supported verification,
- extended static checking,
- model checking.
The course consists of two parts:
- a lecture part where the fundamental issues of the field are taught, and
- an exercise part where practical skills are trained using freely available software tools.
The grading of the course will be based on a couple of exercises and a final exam.
You have to login in this Moodle instance and self-register as a course participant. You will then be able to submit exercises, receive per email all messages posted in the Announcements forum, and may yourself post messages in the Questions and Answers forum.