Friday, 8:30-11:45, S2 054 (Monday, November 10: 15:30-18:45, S2 120), Start: October 10, 2014
Important: To take part in the course, you have to enrol in the KUSSS system.The course is offered simultaneously as
- 326.013/KV3 (for the master program "Software Engineering") and
- 326.053/KV4 (for the master program "Computer Mathematics").
Please enrol for the course intended for your degree program.
- specifying sequential programs and concurrent systems,
- computer-supported verification,
- extended static checking,
- model checking.
Furthermore, a guest lecture by Janos Sztrik (University of Debrecen) will give an introduction on
- queueing theory and its application to the performance analysis of computing systems.
The course consists of two parts:
- a lecture part where the fundamental issues of the field are taught, and
- an exercise part where practical skills are trained using freely available software tools.
The grading of the course will be based on a couple of exercises and a final exam.
Since the exercises will be submitted via Moodle, you also have to login in Moodle and register as a course participant. You will then also receive per email all messages posted in the News forum and may yourself post messages in the Questions and Answers forum.